Tuesday, December 1, 2009

School Daze

The sun was obviously shining brightly this day, because Mal could barely keep his eyes open for a picture. I should have moved him somewhere else, but we were in a rush. I can't believe he's in 4th grade this year.
Denali could barely contain her excitement all summer, because she was going to be in the 1st grade. I was a little sad she'd be gone all day, every day. I have since gotten over it, and have enjoyed a little time to myself. Sound selfish? - it is, and I don't care. Being the great mother I am, I didn't even get a picture of Chloe on her first day of Jr. High. She is only 1 in. shorter than I am - pretty soon she'll pass me up! We now have the same size of feet so she tries to wear my shoes all the time.


No comments: