We had Thanksgiving dinner at Cheryl's in laws home. Her husband is currently over seas - she handles being alone with four kids a whole lot better than I would. It was nice to be with some many people for the day, otherwise it would have just been us. The food was so yummy, and I didn't have to cook hardly any of it - even better.



Nate's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving. Cheryl practically kicked us out of the house so we could go on a date to celebrate. Then we came home and topped it off with Nate's favorite: Carrot Cake. I got real classy and just picked one up at Costco, but who doesn't love a Costco cake? I adore their Chocolate cake with choc. filling and choc. frosting. Too much chocolate? NEVER! I missed snapping a shot of it, but when Chloe got Cheryl's little girl close to the cake, she started helping Nate blow the candles out.
3 comments:
I LOVE costco Cake
Wow you had like a million people to celebrate the holiday with. That's great that you were able to spend it with family. I know I sure missed mine!
It was great that you were able to visit Cheryl and her family for Thanksgiving. You also got to some really neat places in Oregon.
Post a Comment