On our way home from Thanksgiving in Oregon, we stopped at Multnomah Falls. You will only see Malachi in the pictures, because the girls and I stayed behind in the car. I could see the falls fine from where I was and didn't want to stand by the side of the road to get a better look. What I didn't realize was that there was a tunnel that went under the highway to take you across to the falls, and Nate didn't come back for us.

It's a 600 ft plus waterfall. This huge one and several other small ones just spring right out of the Mtns. If you wanted to take the time, there is a trail that will take you all the way to the top of the mtn. We lived in Keizer, OR (right by Salem) for a few years quite a while ago, and we'd drive by here everytime we'd go to Boise for a visit. This is the first time we have ever stopped - unbelievable. Driving down the highway there were Lewis & Clark trail signs frequently and Malachi wanted to stop at each and every landmark.

1 comment:
oh we were totally there in August! Guess we just missed yall! LOL
Post a Comment