Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Fun

We decided to take the kids to Silverwood before they had to go back to school. It was a perfect day, not too hot and not too cold. This is a picture of Nate and Chloe before going on Tremors,

and this is a picture of them on Tremors; which you can buy for a payment of $9. I would gladly pay three times that much for their expressions.
By the time we got around to the water park it had considerably dropped in temperature, so I didn't think swimming would be that much fun, but I dare you to get my kids to stay away.


This was Denali's favorite ride

Mal's fav, only because it's a miniture rollercoaster and he was brave enough to go on it.

Chloe loved all the water slides, and nobody would go down these monsters with her
I was pleasantly surprised to see this sight. I was sitting there reading my book (because it was too cold for me to want to swim) when I looked up to check on Denali, I watched her pick up a life jacket, put it on, climb up the stairs and slide down the little slides by herself. I'd never witnessed this kind of behavior from her before. We both were proud of her accomplishment of overcoming her fear of water slides.



What's this you ask? It's a waste of money, that's what. My son had to play some stupid game until he could win this cheap Luigi guy, which was probably made in China for 5 cents. Then we had to go back and waste more money so Denali could win a pink Sonic one.



1 comment:

Eileen Jensen said...

Love the Pic of you and Chloe