Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dirty Mouth?


Don't let the expression on this little girls shirt fool you folks. This is a little angel who moonlights as the devil! So, last Wednesday as I'm dropping Chloe and Malachi off at the church for their activities, I have one of my friends walk towards me with a grin on her face and says, "I have to tell you something". I take on a nervous giggle and say, "Oh yeah, what?" She continues, "A couple of weeks ago I was substituting Denali's primary class. I was just sitting there teaching them the lesson when Denali pipes up out of the blue and says 'my mom swears a lot' ". She's laughing and I'm just dying - so I say, "Well I guess the cat's out of the bag. Then I try to back it up and say, 'I only swear when my kids make me mad (Denali's usually there for that) and when people are driving stupid (yet again, she's usually there also)'. Thankfully I know this gal, for we used to be in Scouts together - so in a wierd kind of way, I'm glad it was her. I guess I'd better clean it up - kids can be so d**n humiliating!!

5 comments:

paula said...

This is so funny. Kids always tell our dirty little secrets don't they?

Meredith said...

Ha Ha Ha- that's hilarious, I'm sure mine is coming.

Jenny said...

I laughed so hard when I read this. When Stan and I taught sunbeams we would always get a good laugh in each week. It is so funny the way kids process things that go on around them. What they take in and what they ignore. Thanks for the posts.

paula said...

yeah right meredith.....what, a "crap" or "shoot"? Those don't count as swear words.

Warth Family said...

LMBO!!!!