Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back from Boise


After having my neice Breanna here for a few weeks, it was time for us to return her to my sister Julee in Boise. We'll miss you Breezy, I'm not sure what Chloe (or me) is going to do without her. I haven't had to entertain her for weeks. We also spent 2 weeks in Boise seeing family and friends. I'll blog our outings over the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Lorinda said...

Hi,

It was so good to see you when you were here, made me want to cry when you left. It's just not the same without you! I think we're changing plans with Tysen's surgery -- I'll let you know details later, but it might mean we'll get to see you more!

Love ya all!
Lorinda

Nicowhit said...

I can't believe you were in Boise for two weeks and you didn't call me. I feel so dissed. LOL Glad you had a good time while you were here. We miss you. Call me next time you are in town you silly.