Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Disappointed

After months of waiting for the release of this book, I finally got my copy - sat down to devour it like the previous three, only to feel a major let down. Not sure what I expected, but not this looong drawn out story. I'm not a critic or a reviewer, so if you haven't read it, or you just haven't gotten around to it; don't let me sway your decision. This is my opinion, you can tell me yours - or not. At least the last few chapters slightly redeemed itself. All I have to say is that the movie "Twilight" had better be good to erase this bad taste from my mouth. I still stand with team Edward.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was kinda drawn out... they could have left out the jacob point of view. I did like the end the best, and I can't wait for the movie! hopefully it doesn't try to fit all 3 in one movie though.... that would be disappointing.

paula said...

I am with you so far...I have about 100 pages left but I have had a real hard time getting into this book. Loved it at first-started draggin-now it's finally picking up again. I loved the Jacob point of view but that is probably because I am so on team Jacob!

Meredith said...

Rilie-
my expectations were pretty low, so I thought the book was okay.

Denise said...

I am with you completely!! Glad t know I'm not alone!!! DISAPPOINMENT!!!!!!!