
This particular swimming pool was one of our old haunts when we lived in Nampa. Everytime we go to Boise my kids ask to go to "Ivy Wild". It kills a few hours, so why not. We went with my friend Lindsay and her kids - Lincoln, Molly and Briggs, some ladies from her ward and Meredith also met us there with her girls.

This is the first time Chloe has been brave enough to go on the "drop-off". Not sure if that's the name of the slide, or if it's something she and Bre have come up with. They spent a good hour going off this slide, and begging me to take picutes every time. They have turned into quite little camera hogs.
Malachi: part boy, part dolphin

I have nothing to say about this picture other than I like it

Denali and Molly trying to find a spot to cool off

On a side note - has anyone had a chance to see this movie? I went last night with a couple of my friends and we absolutely loved, loved, loved it! I'm ready to go back again tonight. First of all I love ABBA and second, you can't go wrong watching anything with Meryl Streep in it. My friends and I now know what we'll be dressing up as for Halloween.
3 comments:
It was a fun time- I'm ready for you to come back :)
YEAH!!! I can't wait till Halloween....I'm so excited
I just saw this movie lastnight and I loved it! I was one of those annoying people in the theater singing to every song. I love ABBA! If you ever get the chance to see this play-DO IT. At the end of the play-all the cast comes out singing and dancing with the crowd to all the best songs....it's a great time!
Post a Comment