We decided to go on a little day trip to the Bruneau Sand Dunes - nothing like the dunes in St. Anthony, but still gives you something to do.

We were ill equipped. The sleds we took to slide down the hills on, didn't work. Next time we will take plastic ones with us.



Chloe and her friend went to go find a way over to these hills, and didn't come back. So we went a lookin - we couldn't find them. I took the baby and walked back to the car hoping I'd run across them. There I am sitting in the car and I hear, "Hi mom". I look over and there she is getting out of a Ranger's pickup. They had gotten lost, and thankfully they ran into a Ranger who was willing to drive them back to our car. A mother's prayers were answered that day.




1 comment:
Dang girl....did you guys do all this on the way to Idaho Falls? I'm impressed. Your kids are adorable. It was great to see you.....if only we were neighbors. I'd even settle with living in the same town....
Hope the rest of your summer is great.
P.S. I need to e-mail you all my pics from the wedding.
Post a Comment