We spent the night before Halloween at Meredith (my sister) and Dan's house. We had a fantastic chili dinner, followed by pumpkin carving and finished with desert. Meredith gave out prizes for best costume and pumpkin carving.
This picture of Gideon isn't on Halloween, but I think it's adorable. He's growing so fast - I can
hardly stand it!

I wasn't really into doing Halloween this year (matter of fact, I didn't even put up my decorations, and heard about it everyday from my kids) and didn't want to dress up, but my sister told me I couldn't come to her house unless I was in costume. So this is what my friend suggested as a pretty good last minute costume. Nate and I went as what we wish our kids would give us sometimes - Peace & Quiet. I know I look like a Geisha, but I'm supposed to be a mime.

Chloe as Smartie Pants,
Malachi is Luigi,
and Denali as Spidergirl

My sister Kelsi with her darling kids, Hayden & Maya

Grandpa Dana helping Chloe with her pumpkin

The rest of the crew working on theirs

Ready to be judged
Meredith with her little guy Abe - who loves chocolate!

No comments:
Post a Comment