Nate put together a scavenger hunt for the kids. The picture at the bottom of this post is the beginning of our adventure (and I don't know why this is all underlined - grrr) so you can start there and move up if you'd like. The final clue was for the movie theater. They got to go see Cars 2 - it was in their opinion, better than the first one.

I should type in the clues he came up with, because they're quite witty, but I will spare you all the reading. After we had our lunch at Red Robin, we got desert at this place. Denali would eat doughnuts all day long if given the choice.

After given the first clue we were off. The extra child with us in these pictures is Chloe's friend from Post Falls, she was able to come and stay with us for a few weeks.

1 comment:
Thanks for updating you blog. It is fun seeing your family. I'm glad we were able to see you at Julee's wedding.
Aunt Della Jean
Post a Comment