We went to an aquarium in Newport Kentucky, you go thru three different states just to get there - Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. It only takes 1 1/2 hours to get there from Nate's parents house, it just sounds longer when you say 3 states. You drive over a bridge that connects Ohio and Kentucky, and the aquarium is right after the bridge.
Here is Denali and her cousin Lilly who were inseperable the whole time we were there. They wanted to have a sleep over every single night. They are standing in front of a "Sharkray" by the name of Sweetpea. These sharks are the craziest looking things - half shark, half stingray. This particular aquarium has three of them, they were found off the coast of Taiwan. Before our trip, Nate was looking up things for us to do. He checked out this place and the kids had been talking about seeing them until this day. These sharkray's are the stars of the aquarium
Chloe and her cousin Sierra
You could sit on the sling like thing and it would take your weight - then tell you which shark was in your weight range. I was able to sweet talk Nate into sitting on it, just out of curiosity, then I didn't even get a shot.



2 comments:
I love aquariums! The one you went to looks amazing- that shark/stingray...weird.
You guys have way too much fun I love all your great pics. Eileen
Post a Comment