We were able to go camping only once this summer. We went somewhere we had never camped before and it was pretty fantastic. We reserved two pretty large campsites - we got lucky and had no neighbors on either side of us, so it was pretty quiet, besides all of our kids!! The whole family was able to go except for Julee and Jordan.
We did have to drive about half an hour to get to a lake to swim. I didn't mind the drive, because we were able to stare at the Sawtooth Mountains the whole time - breath taking beautiful!!
These two cuties made their own little fort, including a welcome sign. Don't know why they added that, because nobody was allowed to go near it.
My flower child
This child - was never clean, not once. Well, I guess, maybe while he was swimming he was fairly clean.
See - I told you
No comments:
Post a Comment