Malachi wanted a zombie party this year. It was pretty easy plan and execute.
Chloe came up with this menu board and printed it up.
Intestin Pizza (not a hit like I thought it would be)
Jello Brains
Zombie teeth
Zombie Virus Juice
Acutally, they hardly ate anything; which annoyed me quite a bit. To those mothers out there who have ever planned anything for kids, and they don't participate or eat what is provided, you know what I'm talking about.
Zombie Teeth
Intestine Pizza
Proof of the little wasters!!
Malachi isn't much of a cake eater, so I made these brains in a jar instead
Zombie Fingers
Peanut Butter cup brains
Eyeball cake pops, that didn't turn out quite like had painted in my mind!
1 comment:
Rilie....it turned out ADORABLE! Way to go! You are the party queen. That stuff on the baking sheet looks raunchy so I'm sure the kids LOVED it!
Post a Comment