This was a fun little outdoor museum we stopped at in Melba, ID. It has been so long since I posted these pictures that I'm just going to type up a little blurb from the pamplet we picked up - I will add that the peacocks was one of the funnest things we saw. The kids also found a few feathers left behind on the ground.
* The trail is unique, with many displays, statues and bronze figures. As you come to what appears to be the end there is a small arch, this is the beginning of the enchanted forest. Through the enchanted forest you will come to a road, go to left back towards the parking lot. More statues await you. Take a few minutes to sit and meditate in the lords garden or the lords tomb before you return to your car. *
There are also so many bird houses I wouldn't dare take a guess as to how many! They all have a little thought underneath of them. I took a few pictures of my favs.
The bacon lover!!
No comments:
Post a Comment