Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whaaa.....?

I am a little obsessed with the show Top Chef, and Hosea wasn't supposed to win! He definitely wasn't one of my favorites! He is a sniveling, whiny, immature big baby. Granted - I'm no chef, but I don't think HE had the chops to win. I was kinda rooting for Carla - she is fantastic. I wouldn't have even minded if Stefan would have won, I actually thought he would. He's pretty full of himself, but that's what I loved about him - no bull crap.

Bring on Project Runway, I'm ready. The only problem with this show is that they're probably moving to a different network, and who knows when it will be back.

6 comments:

Kliss said...

I shouldn't have read this because I didn't get around to watching the finale last night. Matt will be especially mad that he won.

Meredith said...

We were cheering for Karla also. We were very angry Hosea won. It was a bummer.

lori said...

hey- is this Rileanne Dana? there's no pictures of you girl!

paula said...

I've heard this show is good. I wish we had cable, dish, or whatever it's called. I can't wait for Project Runway...I just watch it on Youtube. Does it start soon?

Emily said...

I have been so out of it with my computer broken that I haven't been able to check your blog lately! So sorry for the long comment but: your kids are so cute, I love your new dog and I can't believe what a good mom you are to go all out for a family party, that was such a cute idea. I loved that graduation picture and I CAN'T believe that Hosea won Top Chef. I liked Carla too but would have rather Stefan won.

MZB said...

I have to admit TOP CHEF is a must see to me also