Denali has finally lost her first tooth. We've been waiting for this moment for years actually. After watching her sister and brother loose teeth, she was constantly asking when it was going to be her turn. I was getting tired of discussing her forever loose tooth and what the tooth fairy looked like, how she'd know when her tooth came out, where did she live and did I know if she could fly or not. It was a daily topic when I was fixing her hair. I was ready to move on to a new subject.Denali usually searches me out when she gets home from school. On Friday when the kids walked in the door, I said hello to all of them but - where was Denali? She didn't even come to say how her day at school was. When I went looking for her she had a wet paper towel hanging out of her mouth. I asked her why and she didn't say anything. I finally got her to take it out and her loose tooth was flopped over hanging by a thread. I talked her into letting me pull it out, you know how I feel about teeth ready to come out. It looks like blood on her shirt, but it's just paint from an art project at school. Congratulations Denali!
We're getting cabin fever with this cold weather hanging in there. Nate took the kids on a walk to Post Falls Park. This is a picture of the frozen falls.
Chloe never listens to me when I tell her she'd better take her hat and gloves because she's going to be cold. One day she'll realize... mom's do know it all.
Just chillin, trying to catch some warmth of the sun. The snow is starting to melt a little bit, but not fast enough for me.
4 comments:
Denali is so stinkin cute and you are hilarious with the teeth pulling. I miss seeing you guys so badly. I know exactly how you feel about the cold. Is it summer yet?!
Your little Denali looks pretty cute with that tooth missing.I'm so ready for warm weather too.
Hey Rilie- Yes that is Sunni Platts in the pictures, her and her family have been our neighbors for about 7 years now.
"But the gloves and the hat don't go with my outfit Mom. It looks stupid!" Gee-I wonder where she got that from...I remember a time when we would roll our eyes at our Mom's when they told us the same thing......WE ARE OFFICIALLY OLD!
Can't wait to see you next month.
Post a Comment