
For those of you who have boys, you may know what these are. My son happens to be obsessed with them right now - Mighty Muggs. Whenever we go to a store we have to look, touch and smell them. Then I have to go through a whole song and dance that he can't get one everytime we shop! I've already been handed several christmas lists (it's only October for crying out loud) with several of his choices on them ranging from: Superheros, Thundercats, Street Fighter to Transformers etc., etc. The time I've spent listening to him go on and on about them is maddening.
One day I came to see what he was looking at on the computer. He had googled Mighty Muggs and was watching you tube videos that people had made with their Mighty Muggs. I'm not sure if I'm impressed with his search skills or terrified. After viewing several I decided they were ok to watch until he kept badgering me about wanting to make and post one himself , NO WAY. So I guess the next best thing was to compose a story of his own with the help of Microsoft Word; pretty entertaining if I say so myself. I've posted the unedited version below for your entertainment.
We'll have to see if Santa will grant him his wish, there may be the possibility of a book 2.


4 comments:
Malachi is definitely a persistent little guy. I'm sure Santa will give him a few. Loved the story.
Very cool story. The movie they watched together was a great way to end a story. Cute kid.
Great story! Tell em the movies are never as good as the book! I'm looking forward to reading the sequal!
It was so cute to read Mal's little story. I just imagined Hayden at that age writing something like that. Boys are so darlin!
Post a Comment