Monday, July 21, 2008

Sun Kissed

How do you like our local swimming pool? This is Honeysuckle Beach, it's in Hayden. It's a great place to swim because they have the swimming areas all docked off, the sand is great for playing and they have lifeguards on duty. It's not that far from our house and my kids beg to go everyday.

The kids love it when their dad comes with us, because they usually can talk him into doing cannon balls off of the dock with them. If you can tell by his size, he's no lightweight, and everybody within an eight foot radius gets soaked.

Denali, along with her arm floaties or "huggies" as she calls them, works on her castle building skills.

3 comments:

paula said...

I wish I was there. I love that area. I hope you are enjoying living there.

Meredith said...

Nate looks like he is catching some serious air there. How fun.

Kliss said...

I so want to come and visit. How lucky you are to live near such a fun lake! I also can't believe your kids are all so blond.