We went to Cat Tales Zoological Park in Spokane. I don't like to go to Spokane with out Nate, because I usually get lost (I'm geographically challenged). Today was one of those days - the kids made it through one movie before we found our way there.
They had Lions, Tigers and even a couple of Bears. Plus several other large cats; there was even a Liger I was dying to see (eat your heart out Napoleon), but he wouldn't come out of his house. I thought they were pretty cool, but the kids were unimpressed. Could be due to the long car ride.
There were signs posted throughout saying, "Don't run, you look like food". Next time my kids are driving me nuts I know where to take them, and scare them into running around.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like fun.
Bummer about the Liger, it looks like it was still fun though.
I'm so glad you are blogging now. I'm always asking Julee about you guys. Looks like you are having a great time this summer. I saw Julee last weekend and she is missing Breanna bad! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment