Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bathing beauties

(The two neighbor girls, Chloe and Breanna)
After we baked in the sun all day we went to Boulder Beach to cool off, the girls swam as I took stock of all the people who should not have been in bikinis and speedos. Anyone who has seen the movie WALL*E will know the human condition to which I speak of.

5 comments:

Nicowhit said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Meredith said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy this summer. Looking forward to seeing you soon:)

Kliss said...

Rilie, I am so glad you started this! I am excited to see what is going on with your family.

Liz said...

Hi Rilie!!

I was excited to see your email and the blogging address. This will be so fun to keep in touch and catch up. It has been way too long.

Love,
liz

melissa said...

Chloe is so big now. I can't believe how fast kids grow up. I'm so happy to take a peek into your life.