Monday, October 25, 2010

Where To Begin?

So many things have happened since I've last blogged. We have a new baby; two days after Gideon was born the kids had to go back to school. Nate was offtered a job promotion, with that promotion came a move to Boise - the baby was only four weeks old. After we all made it to Boise, our family got sick and we spent a few days passing it around to each other, and a few cousins. So glad it was only a 24 hr bug, but it still meant a few days cleaning up puke. My kids cannot or will not (don't know) make it to the toilet or a sink - even a garbage can would do it, to throw up in. They prefer to throw up in their beds, to the side of their beds, cars, basically where ever they're at, and my favorite - right infront of our bedroom door. They're coming to tell us they're sick and going to throw up, then lose it right there. Gag! Seriously, my gag reflux is just too sensitive. Everytime I try and clean up my own kids vomit, it makes me dry heave and almost vomit myself. Thank goodness Nate's a champ and can take care of it. He cleans the kids up and then will proceed to get rid of the evidence.
We blessed the baby in my parents ward, because we know several people there, and hadn't been to our own ward yet. The girls still don't know how they feel about their new schools and surroundings. Every day Denali asks if we can move back to Post Falls, Chloe is missing her best friend awfully; which makes her grumpy and almost unbearable, Mal seems to be the only one who is adjusting well enough. I'm hoping with time they'll make some good friends and be happy.
I've posted some pictures and will come back to write about them. It took me forever to upload them, and I'm done for now!

4 comments:

paula said...

What? You moved back to Boise? Holy cow....talk about a whirlwind month. I'm sure you were happy to get back to Boise but it sounds like the kids would have rather stayed up North. Gideon is adorable and you look great! Tell the family hi.

Kliss said...

Congratulations, Rilie! He is adorable. I've been thinking about you. Looks like a really crazy time, I'll bet it is nice to be closer to your family again. Congratulations to Nate on the promotion too.

Candice said...

Welcome back!! I know we probably won't see you as often as we did when you were in Nampa, but Natalie is really excited that Denali lives closer now, we'll have to get them together for a playdate. Baby Gideon is so cute, congratulations!

Unknown said...

congratulations, He is sooo adorable!!!! How nice to be back where your family is. I like Boise. If we ever settle somewhere, that's probably where we'll try to go. I sent you an invite to my blog to your yahoo address. E-mail me your gmail and I can send one to that address so you can check out my blog.