Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome Gideon

This is the hospital where Gideon was born, it's pretty small. The night I had him 10 other babies were born, and I ended up being transfered to the pediatric unit, because they didn't have any patients, so there was plenty of room for us moms with babies. CRAZY

The first thing I remember saying after he was born was, "Oh my, look at those lips!"
They really are full and beautiful.



Getting his first bath


The kids seeing him for the first time - they were immediately in love!


The boys



Father and son


What a cute little face! I could, and do kiss those yummy lips all day long.





He didn't like his bath at home as much as he did at the hospital







We had to buy these p.j's for Denali, because she was so excited to be a big sister. Then someone who works with Nate gave us this outfit for Gideon - perfect picture(except for the crying!)


The baby was asleep, and Denali was having a hard time keeping her eyes open for any of the pictures I was taking. So I figured - why not post it, it's a pretty fun picture.




If I remember correctly, this is the day the baby and I flew to Boise.
Sooo cute. We are glad he's a part of our family.

3 comments:

susie said...

Oh, he's so CUTE! Your little family is Adorable and you look great! Congrats

Shanda said...

Congrat's!! He is adorable. Are you in Boise or did you move back to Nampa?

Shila said...

Good job he is darling! There is something about having a new baby in the house. You look amazing by the way!