Chloe got braces put on yesterday. Last night and this morning she had a hard time eating because her teeth were so sore. She's going to have a hard time with what she's not allowed to eat, because she's a total gutter gut and loves candy and soda. I can't believe how expensive they are - braces and kids!
4 comments:
love them Chloe~!
Wow Chloe! You're starting to look like a teenager! Yikes ;)
I need an update on the Mark Family!! What is going on over there? Moving to Utah in 2 months (only be there for a year), for an ophtho fellowship. We might have to get together in person at least once! love ya Rilie!
Poor girl! All I can remember is how painful they are. I was such a baby I had them rip em off cuz I couldn't handle the pain. Hopefully that doesn't happen with Chloe :)
Post a Comment