
We're having a baby, and today at my appointment we found out it's a boy. I realize this attachment of the picture looks really bad, but I wanted to put it on here anyway. I have decided I may be too old to be pregnant - due to how tired I am all the time!! There's quite a difference to being pregnant in your 20's and in your 30's.
It was quite a surprise. We knew we wanted another one, and have had no luck for years. We'd just decided it was going to be only three kids for us, and then surprise!! We're excited, I just wish there wasn't such a space between this one and Denali.
14 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling ok.
Congrats!! That is perfect two boys and two girls now!
Yeah! Excited for you! Abby was 8 when Brin was born(surprise! for us too.). It is great because she is such a big help (they both are). So when I am telling myself I am too old and tired to have a 2.5 year old, I just remember how gratefull I am to have such great help and a wonderful baby! Hope things perk up in the energy department. Also hoping to see you in the next year sometime!
Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you. Nice that your other kids are older and I'm sure they will be the best helpers ever. I'd like to say your energy will be coming back soon but I think you know better....sorry girl, it will only get worse.
Congrats, Rilie! That's so exciting! I'm sure your little guy is excited it's a boy.
congrats that is absolutely wonderful. I hope everything continues to go perfectly for you and the baby.
Im so happy for you I heard all about it yesterday in my class.
I am so excited to get another boy in the family! They really are growing these days and I just love it. I'm so sad I'm going to miss the pregnancy of yet another sister. Can't wait to meet the little man!
I am so excited to hear this wonderful news!!! Your family is adorable ! Miss you....love to all of you !
Congats that is so exciting! I bet your son is thrilled to have a little brother!
AHHHHHHHH! I am so excited for yall! Congratulations, this is such a wonderful blessing. I can't wait to be updated on all the news of this little guy! He's one lucky guy being sent to the Mark family!Congrats!
hey girl! I haven't been to my blog for a while and I saw that you left a message. I am soooooo excited for you! A new little boy?? How fun is that? I really miss your sweet family, I hope you are doing well.
Cosmo school has been great and I absolutely love it. Something different than scrap booking.
I wish you were down here in arizona to help me with decorating ideas your so good at that!
Keep in touch and keep me up to date about the baby!
So I'm a little behind and decided to look at a few blogs tonight. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. We still miss you tons and hope to make a trip up this summer. We'll be in touch!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling great....and another cute boy for you guys..How perfect to have 2 of each=)
Post a Comment