Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aargh! It Snows!

I shouldn't have tempted fate, because she came back and bit me in the butt! It has been snowing steadily for the last 36 hours and we are getting dumped on, we have at least 36 inches of snow - it' s so crazy. The kids got lucky and didn't have to go to school today.

The kids got all their gear on and went out with their dad while he shoveled the driveway so he could get out of the garage to go to work.


Look at this hot mess!

Mal taking a break after helping, we really should invest in a snow blower.

This picture is dark, but I just wanted to show you how the snow is drifting into our back window. Our poor trampoline, it should have been taken down before now.

I'm afraid the snow is here to stay, at least for a little while.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I am so glad I don't have a paper route there anymore!!!! I will be back to enjoy it though for a few weeks anyway. That is if my plane can make it in on Christmas eve with out any delays... I guess we shall see.. good luck.

paula said...

Holy snow! You need to ask santa for a snow blower. I love the new look of your blog. Merry Christmas.

justin said...

How long does it take you guys to shovel out your driveway? That's a ton of snow..Merry Christmas..Susie

Meredith said...

Wow! Those pictures remind me of winters when we were little kids. I think you don't have to worry, you will have a white Christmas :)

Jenny said...

I wish we were having a white Christmas! Looks like the kids are enjoying it - that is what matters right?!

Liz said...

WOW!! Looks like you will be enjoying a Very White Christmas this year!! We have been getting our fair share today. You do have us beat for sure though.....

Nicowhit said...

Oh my goodness. I am totally feelin for you right now. Our snow melted off yesterday and today. You are definitely in for it for a while.

amanda said...

Umm... I hate to tell you this but it's 60 degrees here today and I'm not wearing a coat. I'd love to have you come and visit. Thanks for making it to Amy's the other night. It's always great to see you!!

Kelsi said...

Jason would be so jealous if he saw those pics. He misses the snow so bad it hurts. I guess if he had to shovel that much just to leave the house he probably wouldn't mind. How fun for your kids though!