Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rooting for Peeta!

It's almost here! One week from today you will most likely find me ignoring my children, my home, and my husband while I devour this book - page by page. I can hardly stand the wait! If you haven't read this series, you need to start today.

2 comments:

paula said...

People keep telling me to read these books. I tried to get on the hold list at the library and I was five hundred and something so I bagged it. I suppose I should just break down and buy them. I hope it lives up to your expectations. You should be doing nothing but laying around anyway.....aren't you just about ready to give birth? Hope you're feeling OK-I'm thinking about ya and can't wait to hear when it happens.

Shila said...

Hey I love these too! 2 more days, and there better be a movie man!