Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Bump

Well, now that time is almost up, I guess I better post a picture of my gigantic belly. I made the request of leaving my face out - you really don't want to see my double chin. I guess you get a small glimpse of it in the last picture. Not too pretty! I'm ready to go to the hospital right now, I don't know how much longer I can take it. We're all ready to see what he looks like - please let me have at least one child with dark hair.




7 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Glad for pictures! Wish you would have posted a full picture. You have such a beautiful face! Love you and miss you!



**I deleted my first comment due to spelling error, sorry.

Shanda said...

So cute! You look great! When is your due date?

paula said...

Are you nuts? You think you look huge? You look great....I can't believe you're almost 40 weeks. Good Luck with the delivery...can't wait to see the new baby. Love ya.

susie said...

You look beautiful Rilie...as usual! Good luck, can't wait to see pics. of the little guy!

Shila said...

Love it! I know we would have lots to talk about if we were neighbors again! Good Luck with all things baby!

Chelsea and Rory said...

You look so cute! Be sure to post lots of precious baby pics!