Friday, February 19, 2010

Simply Seven

So much for celebrating a half birthday this year (I think I mentioned in an earlier post that her birthday is Dec 24th). Poor Denali got the short end of the stick this b-day. On the positive side - she got to spend it with her extended family.



She has a small obsession with anything Hello Kitty. I spent so much time running around and preparing goods for our Christmas eve party, I decided I didn't want to make a cake. So I made a few phone calls and found a bakery who had some Hello Kitty rings and voila - we had cupcakes in lieu of a big birthday cake. I'm glad she was satisfied with this option - it sure was a lot easier.

1 comment:

paula said...

Elliott is a December birthday too....it's a bit tricky isn't it? I swear this year I'm going to do a 1/2 birthday celebration instead too.....we'll see if it really happens.