Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Putty darn mad

I left the kids for a while last night with Chloe, and when I came walking thru the front door, the girls came running at me yelling, "Wait till you see what Malachi did!"
I bought him some silly putty a couple of weeks ago and have watched him ruin a pair of shorts and several pairs of socks. Plus he seems to try and put it on everything. I blame myself, after observing him do those things I should have taken it straight away and thrown it out. For some reason this night he tried to make an impression of his hair. Well guess what? It sticks and does not come out - no matter how hard you pull.

The culprit

After cutting the goo out - one big bald spot!

After cutting it out and still having some of the putty stuck to his head I tried a #2 guard on the clippers - I had to go with a #1. Having white hair already, he looks totally bald with his hair this short. I'm a little mad because school starts in two weeks and he'll go to school looking like this. Good thing he's got such a cute face. Never again will I fall prey to this face and buy the crap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wold be mad myself

paula said...

Oh my hell...I am laughing my butt off.

Eileen Jensen said...

Oh my goodness I didnt know silly puddy stuck like that. I wont be buying any for my household. Great laugh though

soccerballbre said...

Oh poor Mally!