I'm starting to forget what the sun looks like and how it feels on my skin. As I look out my window right now - the snow is coming down fast and furious, and it makes me feel blue. I'm tired of snow, rain and gray skies. When I whine to my husband about it he's so sympathetic and says, "Well, what do you expect? We live in the Inland Northwest." Well I expect maybe we should move.
6 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more. We have snow today too. I am so sick of it, even my kids are sick of it. I think that says something.
well, if you need a vacation.... not to rub it in or anything, but you can come visit us in Florida. blue skies and 80 degrees. :)
ooh-I hope it's gone by the time we get up there. I'm sick of snow also.
I feel the same way... I need some sunshine, and soon!gonti
Sorry about the "gonti" it doesn't mean anything. I thought I was typing in the word verification.
Hey I live in the Pacific Northwest too! Where are you guys? We are just 30min, south of Seattle.
Post a Comment